The benefits of regular sports practice (appropriate to the age and physical conditions of each person) are something that we are quite clear about today. Another different matter is that we overcome the laziness that sometimes invades us and we are able to reserve in our day to day moments to go running, take the bicycle or go to the gym.
Do we usually excuse ourselves with the classic argument that? Is that I do not have time? to justify a lifestyle that is too sedentary from the point of view of our health.
But at the end of the day, we are adults and therefore responsible for the consequences of our decisions. You can know more with the help of different sports quiz and this thing will help you to learn about too many sports
In the case of children, we are their parents in charge of ensuring their physical and psychological well-being, and therefore in charge of offering them a healthy lifestyle that includes the habitual practice of moderate physical exercise. In this article we will tell you the different levels of benefits and also some reasons to practice sports on the daily basis
This way they will get benefits at least three levels:
Physical: When you practice sports regularly, your heart, respiratory system, bone and blood are trained, and you maintain a good mood, stronger to face the problems and setbacks of everyday life. As a tool in the field of prevention, moderate daily physical exercise helps prevent overweight and obesity, especially in the case of children and adolescents
There are more and more studies that demonstrate the correlation between regular physical exercise and intellectual performance (improvement of attention, memory …).
Team sports promote socialization and help the child share triumphs and defeats, set common goals, and strive to achieve them. It also teaches how to win and how to lose. In addition, with the regular practice of physical exercise, children are taught a healthy way to have fun and have a good time, thus expanding their range of leisure activities.
In summary, these are the different reasons to practice a sport:
- Weight is controlled with the help of different sports
- Playing sports improves your strength, muscular endurance and bone health
- It strengthens the metabolic and cardiovascular system.
- In adulthood, sports reduces the risk of diseases like diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, cancer, cardiovascular and also other types of diseases
- Attention capacity is improved with the help of sports
- Sports increase academic performance
- Self-confidence, self-esteem and personal well-being is also increased
- Sports favors the mastery of social skills and socialization
- It decreases the stress, depression and also the risk of anxiety
- It facilities the acquisition of different values including teamwork, perseverance, cooperation, effort, discipline, or camaraderie
- Playing sports helps you to make new friends
- Sports help you to learn to accept the failure in life and also in the sports